Thursday, May 14, 2015

Must have flowers


I love pretty plants and flowers in my yard. I bet many of you do too? What are your yard flower must haves? Annual? Perennials? Best for sun? Best for shade? I have dozens and dozens of varieties of blooms in my yard but am always looking for something new.


Hey! I know!  Wanna trade? I'm thinking it would be fun to trade seeds and/or live plants. If you want to participate, send me an email at dana at oldredbarnco dot com and we can work out some details.

Happy Thursday.
-dana

3 comments:

Kar said...

Aren't those Dames Rocket the best! Their smell is heavenly! I've got a constant science experiment going in my yard to see what works and what I like. : )

Kate Hall said...

I'm trying out a 'cardinal climber' this year and i check it every.single.day. only about 4 inches tall so i'm sortof driving myself insane. :) but its a good crazy, i tell you...

dolores said...

Anything the deer won't eat are my fav!!