Sunday, May 6, 2007

Come on . . . say it with me



This month I will not buy new fabric . . . say it with me!

There are some great fabric collections out that I love and find myself daydreaming about. Nearly anything from Freespirit is to die for. Plus, I love lots of Moda stuff. My current favorite is this line from Moda called "Chez Moi".


This image is neat because it shows all the fabrics in the whole collection. Love it!

Another favorite is this funky line from Robert Kaufman called "Every Iota".


And yet another that I have caught myself daydreaming about . . .

This is a collection from Anna Maria Horner called "Chocolate Lollipop".

Breathe in . . . breathe out . . . breathe in . . .

A girl is allowed to dream isn't she?

Oh, and then of course I had to stumble upon this great store fabricshack.com

THIS MONTH I WILL NOT BUY NEW FABRIC. Watch out June!

-dana

No comments: