Thursday, May 17, 2007

The snow pea report


I am happy to report that the snow peas have started producing. We picked lots yesterday and now will have a steady supply for several weeks. Yum! Remember when they were only just little seedlings?

Tomorrow in art I'm doing tie-dye art with the kids. Should be fun and VERY messy. I hope to have some photos of the masterpieces. We did some at home to make sure we knew what we were doing. It is the last art class of the year so we wanted to end with a real bang. Did I tell you that I'll be the art teacher again next year AND organize a school yearbook and yearbook staff? I'm so psyched!

Muah! (make the sound . . . it is a big juicy kiss!)
dana

1 comment:

First City Events said...

i love you dana. i love reading your blog. it makes me feel like we dont live quite so far away from each other.