Friday, July 13, 2007

Garden update





These gourds crack me up how they send little shoots straight up to the sky. They are looking for something to climb I suppose. Cute little devils.




The pumpkins. Growing but showing signs of the squash vine borer bug. Razor performed surgery on the plants last night. I asked but it was a big jumble of words like "cutting" "splitting" "slicing open" "squishing bugs" "little white worms". Eekk. I stopped listening and just nodded my head in a convincingly interested way.

-dana

2 comments:

laura capello said...

nothing beats a good head not for convincing others you actually understand what they are saying and/or actually care.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I could in turn discover yours! There is so much to admire around here and I'll definitely be hanging around. Take care.

Allison