Friday, August 31, 2007

Say what Volume 3

Today my brand new kindergartner lost two teeth. Yes, you read that right. TWO teeth. Hello? Two teeth? Yep. Two teeth. Her two bottom front teeth. They were loose. One fell out this morning before school. The other fell out when she came home from school.

So anyway.

This is the conversation this morning at breakfast.






Me: Let's see. You started kindergarten this week. You lost your first tooth. I suppose you'll want to start looking for your own apartment this afternoon, eh?

Licious: Ummmmmmmm. Maybe.




Sheesh. Can't she just give me time to adjust to one new thing at a time.
She is killing me over here!

dana

5 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

Two teeth?? Wow. I hope the tooth fairy has a good bank account. :) You've got to post a photo of her semi-toothless grin.

For us, week two of Kindergarten included DS deciding he wants to ride the bus to AND from school. He also refused to sit with me when I came to have lunch with him! UGH!

Blue Yonder said...

It happens overnight, doesn't it? I swear, I blinked and they were losing teeth, reading, riding a two wheeler and BIG! Stop feeding her, works for us. No eating, no sleeping, no growing whatsoever. :-)

Beth Anderson said...

I teach first grade and my kids are constantly wiggling their teeth! Don't forget to take a picture.

laura capello said...

what a punk!

and i'm totally not looking forward to that loosing-teeth-phase. eww.

Dana said...

Thanks Chic Girl! I just added a photo. Can't believe I neglected to do that in the original posting.
dana