Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ahhh, to live in Mr. Magorium's world

Have you seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium? It is an absolute must see!




I positively love the photography and set of this film. Magical for sure. Rich in color. Delicious in detail.



The story line is my favorite kind. . . hopeful, thoughtful, innocent and in it's ultimate message, realistic.







And, I would give anything to have the adorable wardrobe that Mahoney (Natalie Portman) has. The vintage boy shirts. The too cute vintage summer dresses. And don't even get me started on the shoes.

If you haven't taken your kids to see this film yet, you better. And not having kids is no excuse. You. Should. Go. Now.

-dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, another 'grown up' that loves 'kids' movies!

nothing stops me from seeing them. in fact, i even went on a first date with a very nice guy to see Toy Story 2 in it's first theater showing.

the plan is to go see it this week, but hopefully my ds27 and dd 18 will come with. ;)

Mama Said Sew said...

Oh, I so want to see this movie! Hubby doesn't care for Dustin Hoffman, so it may be a mommy and son date movie!