Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stompin' around

The girls are constantly clogging. I mean constantly. Sometimes the three of us will be in the kitchen and they start clogging and I start pseudo clogging and we all start making random rhythms with other things around. Reminds me of STOMP. I'm not sure people would pay money to see our rendition. It usually ends in a fit of laughter and I don't know how much fun that would be for a nonparticipating audience. Hmmm. Well, come to think of it, the audience would probably just join in. Razor always does.



-dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. My girls clog in the kitchen, the livingroom, the bathroom-while brushing their teeth-on and on. I wonder if they do this at school too? I'll have to ask. I'm glad our girls are so excited about clogging-and all four are so good don't you agree?

Mary Jane