Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back in the swing of things

A quick Google showed me popping up in newspapers and news services nationwide. Here are a few . . .

Washington Post

CBS News

New York Post

Miami Herald

CNBC

Business Week

USA Today

Chicago Tribune

The Huffington Post

Los Angeles Times

Sacramento Bee (This one is especially for you Dad.)



Whew.

On to other stuff.

October is always one of the busiest times of the year for my soap company. Every weekend for weeks on end I'm traveling to art shows and festivals. Sometimes Razor is too. I'm busy. I'm tired. And by this stage of the game I'm a little bit irritable.

::Blink:: ::Blink::

Ok. Alot irritable.

But I'm looking to remedy that soon.

-dana

11 comments:

Amy said...

I highly recommend Rescue Remedy. But you may already know about it. There have been times when I felt like it was all that was keeping me together.

heather jane said...

Yay for you!! That is very, very cool. Way to make a difference...

Go Obama!!

amylouwhosews said...

Nice write ups! Hope you get some rest and are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Just get the girls to school and take a long nap! :) How fun to have your name EVERYWHERE!

Tine said...

That is so cool! I'm so impressed! Not only with the articles, but with your approach to the whole environment-issue :-)

~Caroline~ said...

Congrats on getting all of the publicity!

I am gearing up for my upcoming craft shows and am already tired just thinking about them!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! How did you get selected for this story?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic interview! Well done, you!

Amy said...

I know what you mean by tired and busy with festivals and shows. It's so much fun to sell things you've made, but it wears you out! Sometimes you just have to take a breather and relax.

I know for me that can be a hard thing to do, I almost feel guilty taking a break.

sarah, rsm said...

You go, girlfriend!!! I'm so glad you said "yes" to the invitation. Good luck as you skip through this month ~ I think you should plan a fun reward for yourself come Nov. 1st!!! 8-)

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Awesome Dana!

How exciting that all your efforts are getting noticed!