Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feeling stitchy


I've been following Amanda's blog, hey porkchop!, for several years.  And I may or may not have kinda, sorta acted like a complete geek when I got to meet her in person at Sewing Summit this past October.  I arrived in Salt Lake City and strolled into the hotel lobby after 2 am and immediately spotted her sitting in a big comfy couch in front of a large fireplace.  Luckily I had enough sense not to run up to her right that instant.  I waited until the next day and may or may not have blubbered some incomprehensible hello, self introduction and lengthy declaration of admiration.

Anyway.

I totally enjoy reading about all her knitting, cross stitching, quilting, cooking, baking and canning adventures and her tweets are always some of my favorites.  Lucky for me, she has been kind enough to answer all my questions about where to buy supplies online since there isn't a place to buy supplies anywhere even remotely close to where I live.  And I snuck in just under the wire on her and Ashleigh's Dessert of the Month Club at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  From now until January 10th, the sign up fee for all 12 months of pdfs (12 pdfs total- automatically delivered) is only $10. After the 10th the price will be $16.95 for the rest of the year. 

I may be a total hey porkchop! groupie, but I know a good deal when I see one.  And thought you might too.

-dana

6 comments:

floribunda said...

this is just too cute, and I had to go and sign up! thanks...

Casey said...

oooh, this one is super cute! I'm going to sign up! I wanted to do it last year, the fruits were really adorable

Audrie said...

I'll be at this year's Sewing Summit so be prepared for lots of dorkness from me. I'm a huge Amanda fan too... she's just too damn cute.

QuiltNut Creations said...

that is just too cute!

Kar said...

I love her stitch designs. Just too cute! I haven't worked on any cross stitch projects in such a long time. I should get back to it.

amylouwhosews said...

i drank the porkchop koolaid too and signed up. Now I need to order my supplies!