Friday, September 9, 2016

A new quilt -- Charmed I'm Sure


A finished quilt is the best kind. This one is inspired by a quilt from a book called Rotary Roundup by Judy Hopkins and Nancy J. Martin published in 1994. I started it back in May and have been calling it #charmedimsurequilt on Instagram. I find hashtags are pretty handy for tagging something and then being able to pull up all photos with that tag and view my progress.

I asked Razor if he'd hold up the quilt, while standing on a chair in the cow pasture across the street. I laughed at him on the chair. And he laughed at me and my visible displeasure for walking through the tall grass to get to this spot.




I talked last week about needing to finish up my five in progress quilts. One down!

-dana

6 comments:

Mama Spark said...

It's beautiful Dana!!

Megan said...

beautiful colors! love the pictures in the field.

Michele T said...

Gorgeous quilt!!!!

Kar said...

Stunner!

Ramblings from Randi the Wild Rose Quilter said...

Vibrant and beautiful!

Jacque. said...

Way to go, Dana! I am working on getting my flimsies quilted. WOW...they sure add up fast! Doing my fave ones first, of course. I have a few other things to finish up, but then I am going to start on the color dive AMH quilt and a few others. I sure love her fabric collections! It was your color dive quilt that really turned me on to her...all your fault! ~grin~ Have a great fall!!