Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's a obsession I tell you

I've written about this before. About my obsession with fabric. Not just any fabric. Certain fabric.



This fabric is from Denyse Schmidt for FreeSpirit fabrics and the whole line is called "Katie Jump Rope". Scrumptious. Absolutley scrumptious. Reminds me of when I was a young girl. I swear I had pants in one of the green fabric pictured there. I don't own any of this to-die-for fabric yet . . . but you better believe I have my eye on an eBay auction where I can get a fat quarter in all 36 fabrics of the whole line. Pricey. But, can you really put a price on absolute bliss?



You've heard me gush about this line of fabric before. "Chocolate Lollipop" from Anna Maria Horner (also for FreeSpirit). Yummy. Hmmmm.

The sad thing is I haven't seen either of these lines in person. Only on-line. None of the quilt shops in my area carry it. It's probably a good thing that I haven't seen any of it in person. Can you even imagine the level of obsession if I had seen it and touched it?

Don't even get me started on "Sis Boom", anything from Amy Butler, lots and lots of Moda lines, oilcloth, "Fresh Cut" . . . just seriously, don't get me started.

-dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana,

I have the same compulsive obsession with fabric. I wish to be buried with my collection.
Thanks again for the lovely seed collection. I can't wait to plant them and then take pictures of them growing.

Have a great day!

Jill 00

Sarah and Jack said...

Oil cloth is impossible to find around here. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

We'd be great friends in real life. ;) My advice....GO FOR THE CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOP!! It's even BETTER in person. YUuuUUMmmMmMMM....

amelia said...

Oh my goodness....just buy them all. I LOVE fabric and have been having withdrawal symptoms....I think you just pushed me over the edge with this post! ;o)

Amelia