Monday, February 18, 2008

Now what?



I made dozens of chocolate covered strawberries last week for class Valentine parties.

Our puppy, Tsali, was hit by a car on Friday. This is the second dog in six months that has passed away. I am very sad.



Razor started the first project in our kitchen remodel over the weekend. (photos to share soon) Exciting for sure!! But, disruptive. I'm not always good with disruptive. However, it is not a huge remodel. Some minor construction, new countertops, and lots and lots of paint. Our very orangey, pine (from floor to ceiling) room will be fresh, clean and arranged so much better by the end of April. I'm going to post photos of the progression.

Today Girl Scout cookies arrived and my arms ache from all of the cookie loading and unloading.

Now what?

-dana

7 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

The strawberries look wonderful. I bet they tasted yummy too.

I'm so sorry about your puppy. She was such a cutie.

Just don't go in the kitchen....

Now, grab a box of those cookies, a glass of wine and a bubble bath. :)

First City Events said...

we are all very sorry and sad too for tsali.

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh Dana, I am so sorry to hear about Tsali.

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh Dana, I am so sorry to hear about Tsali.

*~hj~* said...

oh Dana... I am so sorry about Tsali. What a cutie!It is so hard to lose a pet.

Anonymous said...

How are the girls holding up after the loss of Tsali? Must be so hard... So sorry :(

Julie said...

So sorry to hear about your puppy.