Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just for my blog reader dudes.

(There was a glitch the other day when many of you tried to order this. So, I'm posting it again.)




You guys have helped me grow my business in 2008 and so this is my thanks to you!

The set includes one sugar scrub and one goat milk soap in the cutest red and white polka dotted box with white, green and red snowflake tissue paper and red curling ribbon. You may choose either Chestnuts & Brown Sugar or Peppermint Creme. All cutely packaged and ready for gift giving!

Chestnut & Brown Sugar is a sweet buttery accord with nuances of nuts and a heart of vanilla backed up by maple notes. An Old Red Barn Co. holiday favorite for years.

Peppermint Creme is new this holiday season and has been my favorite for months. Refreshing peppermint surrounded by smooth, creamy vanilla. Dude. I cannot get enough of this stuff.

I'm only making 100 of these special edition holiday gift sets. They are $20.00 each plus a flat rate US Priority Mail shipping rate of $9.80. Available for US shipping locations only. PayPal payments only.

Oh, and it will include the cutest little Old Red Barn Co. 1 inch round magnet.

Email us at mail@oldredbarnco.com to order.

-dana