Sew South is a modern sewing retreat where you will sew, create, learn, play and connect with other modern sewists and bloggers.
Sew South is a boutique retreat, big on substance and style but small in size for a wonderful, personal experience.
It's a place to be inspired, relax and learn something new. Come spend a weekend sewing, laughing, and creating. A spring weekend in the South sewing with friends, taking time for yourself, finding your inspiration- that's the Sew South Retreat.
- 4 Make & Take workshops including quilting and paper piecing, bag making and garment sewing taught by experienced sewists and bloggers
- plenty of open sewing time
- a fabric field trip to The Little General in Winston Salem, NC
- a cocktail reception
- breakfasts, lunches and snacks during the retreat
- fabric and goodie swaps
- opportunities to connect with other modern sewists and bloggers
- a swanky swag bag
Sew South is March 21-24, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Come be a part of our inaugural year! I hope you'll join us!
Tickets are $275 and go on sale on Wednesday, October 24 at noon, EST.
This retreat is limited to 50 people so don't miss out!