Wednesday, February 26, 2014
1. In Spring, I buy plants. And seeds. And my greenhouse starts to hum.
2. Apparently this extends into late winter. With the plant buying. These are all sitting on my kitchen windowsill waiting for the perfect pots.
3. I'm picking up a quilt from the long arm quilter today and can't wait to share it with you.
4. There must be an entire colony of mice that my outdoor cats are unaware of.
5. Ask me how I'm aware of them.
6. I'm going on a trip to New York City in April and will have very limited free time. When I do have free time I'll be in Chinatown, the financial district and near Times Square. What are places I should see? Where should I eat?