Monday, August 4, 2014

Nail polish in quilt form

A few weeks ago I saw a teaser photo from Fat Quarter Shop on Instagram I think.  It was of a new quilt pattern they were going to release.  I knew instantly that I wanted to make it for my girls who are constantly painting their fingernails, thinking about painting their fingernails, researching new designs for their fingernails or, at the very least, talking about how they are going to paint their fingernails.


Come to find out, the Nail Polish Quilt Pattern is free from Fat Quarter Shop and they even have a YouTube tutorial on how to make it.  By the time I printed it out and selected fabrics, I had the quilt cut, pieced, quilted and bound in about an hour.


It was fast and easy and super cute.


Sometimes that's just the kind of project I need.

-dana

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute! I have a few girls in my life who would really love this.

Jacque. said...

Dana...That is darling! I so enjoy coming here to see what you are working on.

Barbb said...

This is perfect for my nail tech for Christmas....maybe I need to get busy this afternoon!

Rosa said...

Pretty nice!

Kar said...

How cute! And to make one with their favorite color would be over the top.

leanne said...

so gorgeous - love your colour choices !