Tuesday, November 10, 2009
A bunch o' stuff
I have a bunch of random stuff to share here today. Maybe bullet points are in order.
- Round 4 of the Old Red Barn Co. quilt along on Flickr is kicking off. Heidi has taken the helm this time and by the fabric requirements and cutting instructions already posted, it is sure to be a great one.
- The photos in this post are the fabrics that I have chosen for this quilt along round. I've been saving them for something special and I think this is it.
- Speaking of the Flickr group, we are almost to 1,000 members quilting along. Hot diggety dog! That is alot of us quilting along and offering support. I visit that place dozens of times a day to look at the latest photos in the photo pool and give and receive support from quilters across the globe. You should totally check it out.
- This post marks my 500th. 500? 500? How did that happen? I will be putting together a giveaway to celebrate so keep a look out. I'll shoot for Thursday.
- I ordered a birthday cake for a birthday slumber party that will take place at our house this weekend. (Note to self: Locate and safeguard noise reduction headphones. STAT!)
Let me repeat. . . a birthday cake for a birthday party. Last night at dinner we were talking about it and Razor asked, "What does it say on the cake?"
I said, "Happy Retirement Marjory!"
He said, "No really. What does it say?"
I said, "Congratulations On Your successful Erectile Dysfunction Surgery Frank!"
- I crack myself up.
P.S. Sorry I said erectile dysfunction. It will never happen again.